Reishi Extract Powder
Reishi has been the most revered herb in Asia since ancient times . It is referred to as “The Great Protector” and is considered one of the greatest plants in the world for human health and well being. One of the greatest benefits, it has been said to have, is to help people live a more happy, spiritual life. Reishi is known for its longevity properties, and creating superior health in those that use it. It has quite a reputation and is often called the “Herb of Spiritual Potency” and “The Mushroom of Immortality.”
Reishi supports all three treasures of Chinese herbalism. In turn it help to open the heart, calm the spirit, and connect you to your higher self. Reishi is calming, centering and uplifting and also helps to support spiritual evolution and insight.
Vimergy's Reishi powder is extracted from Duanwood Reishi from the Dabie Mountains. It is grown organically, without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent reishi fruiting body for our extracts, all completely solvent free, and only extracted using pure spring water.
- Top longevity herb, named "The Mushroom of Immortality"
- Anti-stress, eases tension, calms the mind, strengthens the nerves
- Sharpens concentration, improves focus, great for students
- Builds willpower and wisdom
- Calms the spirit
- Strengthens the immune system, immune modulator
- Protects the cardiovascular system, and supports and protects the liver
- Used for autoimmune diseases and to calm hypersensitivity.
- Can be used to activate NK cells, T-lymphocytes, and more
Organs Supported: Heart, Liver, Kidney, Lungs
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
Other Names: Lingzhi Mushroom
- Reishi has been shown in several studies to lower cholesterol levels, helping to prevent atherosclerotic changes in the blood vessel walls.
- Clinical studies on over 2,000 parients in China have shown a very high (60-90%) effectiveness in the treatment of chronic bronchitis.
(Alan Tillotson, Nai-shing Tillotson, Rovert Abel. The One Earth Herbal Sourcebook. New York: Kensington 2001)
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
- 50 grams per bag
- 25 servings per bag
- 10:1 water extract powder